What is SEO
SEO stands for search engine optimization. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a valid digital marketing practice that leads to traffic to a website. The main aim of SEO is to get high-quality traffic, and to do that, and you need to concentrate on tasks that include on-page SEO, Technical SEO, Link Building, and content creation. In simple words, SEO is use for positioning your website at a high ranking on search result pages with keywords or key phrases essential to your products or any services.
In this article, we will explain what is SEO, you need to learn about SEO
Importance of SEO
To bring traffic to your website is what basically SEO does.
1. Visibility improves: It is basically about the right keywords. The more keywords your website is ranking for, the more often it will seen by the audience
2. Trust and Credibility: Websites that come on the first page in the search results are consider as more trustworthy. Fewer than 2% of the audience goes to visit on the second page. Everyone prefers the result on the page1.
3. Organic results: The listings that do not pay on a search engine results page (SERP) that any search engine has reveal are most important for the user’s issues. Ads make up an essential part of SERPs. Organic search results are different from these ads in that their ranking is based on the search engine’s organic ranking algorithms, and others are according to advertiser bids. You can’t amount to your page for a higher ranking in organic search results.
4. High-quality traffic: The audience is searching for your products or services on google, yahoo, etc. Website traffic is mainly of high quality when it gives many leads and sales, and to get that, you have to gain the right customers who are searching for the same services you’re offering.
SEO is about bringing you in front of those customers. When you have targeted SEO, you are likely to attract your main site visitors.
5. Improved user experience: When people go to your website, you want them to have a pleasant experience because it has a relationship with their mindset of your business.
User experience and general usability are very important for any successful SEO campaign. Google has clearly says that when you provide a better overall experience, your sites will get rewards.
How does SEO Works?
SEO is the technique that is use to rank sites on search engines. It’s mainly the product of search engines. Search engine companies, for example, Google, have maintained ranking ways to find the most important pages and content for search. SEO is use to keep the check on the web pages and whether they are following the set of rules initiated by the search engines.
To keep it easy, the SEO purpose is to get your website to rank higher on search result pages for the targeted phrases and keywords.
Search engines, for example, Google and Bing, use bots or spiders to collect information about all the content they can see on the net. The bot begins from a well-known website and follows links to pages within that site and external links to pages on other sites. The information on the pages and the links it follows help the bot clear what each page is about and how it’s link to all of the pages within the index.
When a person types an issue into the search box, the search engine uses convoluted algorithms to grab out what it trusts to be an accurate and essential list of results for that issue. These organic results include web pages full of text, news articles, images, videos, local business listings, and many other niche types of content.